To schedule an appointment please call our office at (505) 424-8990
The conditions and disorders of connective tissue and the musculoskeletal system are evaluated in various ways:
- We gather a detailed medical history
- We perform a standard orthopedic and neurologic examination
- We make anatomical, topographical, muscle and range of motion evaluations
- Gentle manipulation of the vertebrae to stretch the attached, contracted connective tissue which may be irritating the nerves as they exit the spinal column
- Manipulation / mobilization of the muscles and related soft tissue to restore balance
- Joint mobilization of restricted joints to restore full range of motion
Therapeutics recommended such as; electro-therapy, infra red light therapy, ultrasound, hot-cold packs, orthopedic supports and supplies, traction, therapeutic/rehabilitative exercises, orthopedic support.
We will be happy to make suggestions to support optimal health.
New Patients: Please print and complete the 'New Patient Forms' and bring them to your first scheduled appointment, along with your insurance card. New Patient Forms